Tuesday, December 8, 2015

organization

I'm a perfectionist, so I need everything in the order. I have to. If I come back home and someone moves my stuff, I can find out. Everything in my place is in its own order. If you move it I will definitely know. For example, when I moved in the place I live now, one day after school, I was using the toilet, the I found out the toilet paper wasn't in the place it used to be. So I asked mu boyfriend, did u move the toilet paper? No, I didn't. Then I knew it must be my landlord's son moved it. However I live with my boyfriend, he disorganize stuff, and it drive me crazy! He put the plastic bag which food in on the floor. He put cloth everywhere. Every morning, he just cannot find his damn hat! So he always asks where is this, where is that, where is everything. Oh, he gets a fantastic excuse: I have my own order in chaos. Are you kidding me?! I have to keep everything in order at least when I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment